Hey Freelance Writers!
Join our Enrollment Marketing team and help create a full suite of best-in-class digital and traditional marketing services to attract more families and loving caregivers to tuition-free public charter schools around the country.
We are Charter School Capital (CSC). CSC helps charter schools — from K-12 and every age and stage in between — to help all kids have access to a nurturing environment where they can grow.
Charter School Capital’s Enrollment Marketing (EM) Program is designed to positively impact charter schools’ viability by boosting enrollment numbers through targeted marketing efforts. For 2022, we seek more freelance EM writers to help us fulfill our mission. As a member of the EM content team, you will refine each charter’s school messaging by:
- Writing meaningful weekly blogs for each charter school you serve (ideally blogs are 500-1000 words, plus 2 photos, a boilerplate, and 2 catchy social media hooks).
- Onboarding new clients and developing the content strategy for each school’s enrollment season including one virtual kickoff meeting with clients and Project Manager, a high level 3-tiered story arc and several social media posts.
- Editing and polishing content to align with each charter school’s mission and narrative (specific and general), as well as incorporating feedback from clients and colleagues as needed.
- Working within parameters of blog specs (i.e. use of headers, photo resizing, and titles) as outlined by the Enrollment Marketing operations and procedures.
- Assisting with advertorials, email copy, advertising and signage copy, postcards and social media posts as requested.
- Attending a weekly writer meeting (virtually) and a bi-monthly EM team meeting (also virtual).
- Aligning with internal EM Project Managers and other CSC teammates to best serve our beloved charter school clients.
- Agreeing to a minimum of 60 hours/month up to 100 hours/month, invoicing on the last business day of the month and payable NET 30, With EM cycle occurring between January and October (Feb 15 – June 15 our surge).
By creating meaningful enrollment marketing content for our charter school clients, you will be a critical resource for the growth of Charter School Capital’s Enrollment Marketing Initiative. You will help build and deliver content for programs and promotions that serve more schools every year and drive critical enrollments in each of our contracted EM charter school communities.
To apply or for more detail, please reach out to Liz Overson, Director of Content Strategy, Charter School Capital at email@example.com.