Join our Enrollment Marketing team and help create a full suite of best-in-class digital and traditional marketing services to attract more families and loving caregivers to tuition-free public charter schools around the country.
We are Charter School Capital (CSC). CSC helps charter schools — from K-12 and every age and stage in between — to help all kids have access to a nurturing environment where they can grow.
Charter School Capital’s Enrollment Marketing (EM) Program is designed to positively impact charter schools’ viability by boosting enrollment numbers through targeted marketing efforts. For 2022 we’re seeking contract Project Managers and Writers to help us fulfill our mission. As a Project Manager on the EM team, you’re the primary point person and the “glue” between our clients (charter school leaders) and our writers, designers, paid media, technical team, and vendors.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Managing the client onboarding process, including leading initial onboarding calls with school stakeholders, collaborating with the content team on strategy, and presenting to clients for feedback
- Communication with clients via weekly Zoom check-in calls and email
- Managing editorial calendar and content production process
- Coordinating digital marketing activities including website updates, social media, paid search, SEO — there are experts on the team to help, but you need to know the basics
- Managing offline marketing activities including print, radio, billboards, etc.
- Publishing blog content, working with tech team on basic website updates
- Creating / scheduling social media posts — may include editing photos, creating graphics in Canva, and writing basic copy
- Delivering reports on campaign results
- Bi-monthly all-team meetings, weekly PM team meetings and regular communication via email and Slack
This is a part-time, fully remote contract position with a flexible schedule — however regular, daily availability during business hours is required. A minimum of 80-100 hours/month between January and October.
- Marketing or project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic technical experience with web publishing platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube (personal experience OK, professional preferred)
- Basic design skills (resizing photos, creating simple graphics) using Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- Fast and reliable Internet connection and personal computer with webcam
- Proficient with Google Workspace / Microsoft Office tools
- Familiarity with Facebook Pages / Business Manager
- SEO / Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Video editing
Bonus points if you have experience with the tools we use daily (Trello, Hootsuite, Helpscout, Mailchimp, Slack).
To apply or for more detail please reach out to Liz Overson, Director of Content Strategy, Charter School Capital at firstname.lastname@example.org.